Echo Dot countdown boutiques-francophones Introducing Fire TV Stick Basic Edition Luxury Beauty home All-New Kindle Oasis sports Tools

TOP 1000 REVIEWERon September 25, 2017
 Small two finger gloves that let your hand slide smoothly on the screen without causing a friction, which helps you have more control over your lines, specially smooth lines.

I am a left handed and yes it works on LEFT HANDED people.

You can watch the video to have an idea about the glove and how it helps you in use.
review imagereview image
on June 23, 2016
I bought this to use when my 21 ux Cintiq heats up and I'm running a deadline. My hand gets sticky on the surface so I need a glove. This glove works okay, but it is so slippery that there is some loss of control and when it is hot it makes my hand even hotter because of the material. I am using it a bit but miss the slight traction I get from skin directly on Cintiq.
UPDATE: I bought a new Cintiq (22hd) and I LOVE this glove. I wear it every time I use it. The glove, and my Gunnar glasses to protect my eyes. Great kit!
on November 7, 2017
So far they are great! Definitely great to have if you don't want to smudge up your shiny new pen display tablet or if you're working on it for countless hours and don't want to feel the heat that resonates off them!

They're fairly comfortable and the size I bought fit very well. Trust me, my hands are HUGE. But of course there was a bit of the fabric that left the sections in between my pink and ring finger uncomfortable so just snipped it away and it was all better. But that's MY nit pick because of how picky I am. Also they glide super smoothly over my tablet and I love the feeling of it.

Overall a great set of gloves for any artist.
on September 23, 2017
My hands get clamy quickly and ruins my working range of my hand with the friction. Kinda disappointed that my tablet kit didn't come with this glove but im happy that it has made the tablet usable again for me. My hand is more relaxed and my cursive is less cramped.

For the fit, its not a very well form fitted but that said, neither uncomfortable. I have smaller hands so the glove is a bit more baggy, but it does not affect me when I am pushing the pen for hours. No problems with the sweat getting onto the board.
on August 8, 2017
It does what it is supposed to and was delivered quickly. As others have pointed out the stitches are a bit bulky, but you get used to it. I went for a large because I have long fingers and it is a little lose but comfortable and it won't fall off. Might be a bit expensive for what it is.
on March 23, 2017
The hem of the item is along the edge of the hand & pinky, which seems a little counter intuitive. I have small hands even for a woman and the fingers seem to be intended for men. I'm still happy with them, I'm just going to have to cut the fingers down to fit better.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 23, 2017
Does not fit well. Really bad description of it, as it doesn't even include dimensions (free size). I have average size hands for a female and it fits way too lose. The material seems alright but I will return.
44 Comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 24, 2017
Bought this to replace my old drawing glove that went missing; not as soft but still got the job done
on July 22, 2017
It's OK. I mean, I can't say too much since I only used it once but it seems to do the job. Only problem is that the default size won't fit everyone so if you have smaller hands you need to buy the smaller one. The biggest issue is the price. A little too expensive for what it is.
on August 23, 2017
I use this on my iPad, when using OneNote to write my lecture notes, it still fouls and registers some areas of the glove as.skin , not impressed at all, it doesn't do the main thing it was intended to do