HPC Deals Echo Spot countdown boutiques-francophones Introducing Fire 7 tablet, starting at $59.99 Amazon Everyday Kindle Paperwhite sports

Customer reviews

on October 6, 2015
 Awesome product, great videos, good battery life, great range, great speed - everything worked as advertised. DJI Go app works great. I have been using this for over 1 month, and have no complaints or regrets. Compared to the 'toy' drones I've had, there is no comparison. I have not tried to fly it out of range, or deplete the battery to the point that the 'return to home' function kicks in, and hopefully I'll never have to. Flown it over Horseshoe Canyon by the Drumheller Badlands, Barrier Lake in Kananaskis, Fish Creek Park in Calgary - ALL great videos - the only thing is the pilot needs more experience shooting videos and avoiding rapid turns, etc.
on October 28, 2016
Couldn't be happier with my drone! The flight app is awesome and it takes amazing photos and video
on November 23, 2015
Great quadcopter! Seems expensive as a package but if you break it down and add up all the functions you're getting out of it, it's actually a pretty good deal. I've been flying mine for awhile now and it's been perfect.