Echo Dot countdown boutiques-francophones Introducing Fire 7 tablet, starting at $59.99 WFM Furniture Kindle Paperwhite Explore the Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools

on March 23, 2017
Does not fit well. Really bad description of it, as it doesn't even include dimensions (free size). I have average size hands for a female and it fits way too lose. The material seems alright but I will return.
44 Comments|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on December 8, 2017
Worked really well for a couple weeks, using it on 2-1 Laptop to hand write engineering schoolwork. The fabric around the contact surface area where it touches the tablet is now frayed so badly from friction with the screen that when I try to use the glove it confuses the touch screen of my laptop and makes it completely unusable.
review image
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on March 4, 2017
Personally, I love this glove, but there is one odd feature/occurrence that really has no effect on my ability to use it.
So first, a bit of background. My hands are probably a medium (I bought free size, so that doesn't matter), but basically always cold, and my wrist is definitely on the small side. Anyway, the free size glove fits quite well, in that the fingers fit perfectly, but the wrist is just a little larger than mine, so it works just fine as well.

The interesting thing about this glove is that the fingers inside the glove (ring and pinkie), seem to get colder than the ones outside the glove (middle, index, and thumb). The way I noticed was when I took the glove off after about an hour, and my ring and pinkie fingers were much colder than the rest of my hand/fingers.

Also, I tried using this glove on paper, and I have to say, this glove works just fine on graphite, and prevents smudges (I did not try to force smudges of course) from what I can tell, but one thing is for certain, it cleans the side of your hand clean. On a graphics tablet, the glove does what it is supposed to. It prevents skin oils off the screen, and after working with this glove on, my tablet is still quite clean (minus the edges where I grip with my other hand.

I will definitely be buying another one. One for paper, and the other for my tablet, just in case graphite or whatever I am drawing with will affect my tablet surface some how.
review imagereview imagereview image
TOP 100 REVIEWERon September 25, 2017
 Small two finger gloves that let your hand slide smoothly on the screen without causing a friction, which helps you have more control over your lines, specially smooth lines.

I am a left handed and yes it works on LEFT HANDED people.

You can watch the video to have an idea about the glove and how it helps you in use.
review imagereview image
on January 9, 2018
This glove works as intended but the stitching is extremely poor. Mine broke the first time I tried it on (and not because it was to small for my hand). See attached photo. I typically use the brand Smudge Guard but was in a bit of a hurry to get a replacement so I opted for this Huion model. I give it 2 stars because the glove isn't the worst quality around, but the stitching fails way too easily. Buy if you have no other choice but be prepared for it to fall apart pretty quickly.
review image
on January 6, 2018
I bought this when Anti-Foul gloves were not in the market on Amazon and this was one of the cheapest. It works as intended so far so I no complains much, thought when I use this when drawing I sometimes get my pencil stuck on the fabric which led it to rip out a bit, though it doesn't really affect me too much.
on November 7, 2017
So far they are great! Definitely great to have if you don't want to smudge up your shiny new pen display tablet or if you're working on it for countless hours and don't want to feel the heat that resonates off them!

They're fairly comfortable and the size I bought fit very well. Trust me, my hands are HUGE. But of course there was a bit of the fabric that left the sections in between my pink and ring finger uncomfortable so just snipped it away and it was all better. But that's MY nit pick because of how picky I am. Also they glide super smoothly over my tablet and I love the feeling of it.

Overall a great set of gloves for any artist.
on March 23, 2017
The hem of the item is along the edge of the hand & pinky, which seems a little counter intuitive. I have small hands even for a woman and the fingers seem to be intended for men. I'm still happy with them, I'm just going to have to cut the fingers down to fit better.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on July 18, 2016
It's a perfect fit--I'd say a size medium glove as far as glove sizes go that many of my other types of gloves are. After using it on and off with my tablet for a little under a month, the threads started to rip at the seams at the wrist and base of the fingers in the middle of the hand. Not a totally big deal since I easily fixed it with a bit of nylon thread... but that takes time and me having to go out and buy some thread, something I shouldn't have needed to do, especially with such light use. So for that, it gets a minus one star.

Otherwise, it does what it's supposed to do; keeps sweat off my tablet, and drawing more smoothly. I guess it can also be used for traditional illustration to prevent smudges, but I've not tried it.

I think I'll consider a full hand silk or polyester glove liner (the kind of glove you wear before putting on another pair of glove to keep warmer or take your hand out easier), the next time I need to replace this, just to see if that makes any difference to the drawing experience.
on January 25, 2017
The use of this glove is supposedly to keep from smudging your tablet. However as someone with skin sensitivity issues, whic was a godsend for me. It reduces the friction between my hand and the coarse texture of my tablet, since I'm using a non-monitor tablet, and makes drawing infinitely more comfortable.

I dislike that the material seems to attract dirt, however, and isn't exactly breathable. Might just be me, though. I have some seriously sweaty hands. Still, throwing it in the wash is fine.