countdown boutiques-francophones Luxury Beauty Furniture Kindle sports Tools

Customer reviews

on January 6, 2016
This is my first ever Apple product. I bought it at Staples because price is a lot better than here. I had originally purchased the I pad Air 2 because I thought that the Ipad Pro was too big and that it would have been hard to hold but I was wrong. I love the size and am so pleased that I can use the Apple pencil which is another reason this is a better choice than the smaller Ipad. Holding it is actually more comfortable for my smaller hands than the 9.7" because I just simply rest one of the edges on something for example if I am sitting on the couch then then I simply rest it on the arm taking the weight off my hands. In bed I don't lie down when using it but I sit and prop it on a pillow so it is not a problem for me. The big screen is such a pleasure to use when viewing web pages, reading magazines, newspapers, playing games etc. For reading books in bed I prefer using my Kobo Aura HD because it is less straining on the eyes and you can use it lying down. It is large but the weight is really well distributed. I have a Microsoft surface pro 3 i5, and find that this Ipad pro can do a lot more and faster without overheating at all no matter what I use it for. There is nothing that I don't like about it and am so happy to have made the switch to Apple.
on January 26, 2016
Wonderful device all around, ditched my barely functional Surface Pro and picked up a real device thats works out the box, is made with quality and actually worth the money. Super fast and wonderful display. I got the Apple smart keyboard cover and it also is perfect and you dont even realize its there until you fold it out to use it and it allsecures properly, no buttons to push or changes/errors in the OS by installing or removing unlike the Surface junk.
on July 5, 2016
Like having a lap top when used with the keyboard. Very pleased.
on July 15, 2016
iPad came quick and exactly as advertised.
on November 30, 2016
Very good value. very pleased.
on September 9, 2016
je suis tres satisfaite merci
on August 2, 2016