Echo Spot countdown boutiques-francophones Introducing Fire 7 tablet, starting at $59.99 WFM Furniture Kindle Paperwhite Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools

on June 9, 2016
I own 4 other Blu products and was always satisfied with them but this one is a letdown. The tablet is very slow in apps like Facebook or youtube. Too slow to be used as an everyday phone.

There is a update available, I downloaded it twice on my LTE plan and both time the install failed saying error decompressing installation file. I wasted a big chunk of my data plan for nothing. This tablet is already in my junk drawer after 1 day.
on March 4, 2017
OK but too fragile. Great phone and love the large screen but BLU phone quality is poor. In just 4 days of Use the screen was already cracked and have no idea why!? No drops and always protected in my briefcase.
on May 26, 2016
A little slow compared to my samsung but it does everything on koodo including hotspot. Yes it is huge. Nice to not have to carry tablet with me. I would recomend
on September 27, 2016
Excellent phone, nice size, it. Is better to use it as second phone at home to watch movies or games on its big screen.
on February 3, 2016
It exceeded my expectations. Delivery was 4 days faster than promised. Phone is a dream. It is most excellent.
on February 24, 2016
I just love it.
|11 Comment|Report abuse
on March 2, 2017
Love my phablet!!!
on May 12, 2017
Worst phone ever.
on November 24, 2016
Great phone,very huge tho,and I got it before delivery date
on June 25, 2016
It's a nice phone but very laggy.