HPC Deals Echo Spot countdown boutiques-francophones Introducing Fire TV Stick Basic Edition WFM iRobot Kindle Paperwhite sports

Customer reviews

Sailor Moon R: Season 2, Part 2 [Blu-ray + DVD]
Format: Blu-ray|Change

on July 14, 2016
Sailor Moon as it was Meant to be Seen!
I love this new release- from beautiful remastered picture quality (though it is 90s animation, the clean-up is gorgeous) to the uncut, non-edited storyline, this is what I know I've been missing. (Although I will always love the 90s dub of my childhood, this new release adds and builds on the nostalgia and the appreciation for the series).
Excellent new voice work for the new English-language dub as well- all voices match their characters, and not only do they mirror the original Japanese voicework, it has echoes of the better parts of the 90s English dub for those who are nostalgic. Stephanie Sheh is the perfect Usagi!
With the original Japanese language tracks on-disc as well, it is a great addition to the collection of any fan, whether you prefer subs or dub.
Highly recommended!
One person found this helpful
on January 29, 2016
See my video review on the packaging here:[...]

This set finishes off the R season for Sailor Moon and the packaging is very nice. My main complaint with these sets is that the "limited edition" sets from Right Stuf aren't worth the value for the bonuses you get, especially with the Canadian dollar being so low. If those sets were offered on Amazon I would buy them in a heartbeat. If you have part 1, definitely pick up part 2 to finish off the season. Keep in mind that the last episode is basically a clip show/preview for the past and next season.
on August 20, 2017
The audio for the opening and closing song of ep 88 had an echo sound. It lasted for the whole song. This set of Sailor moon R Part 2 some of the picture quality was a little fuzy around the face.
on December 19, 2017
It looks good but as this is a Christmas gift I cannot comment on whether it works well or not
on February 23, 2018
I love Sailor Moon (Takes me back ❤)
review image
on May 26, 2017
Bought for my daughter
Delightful
on January 13, 2017
Love sailor moon and everything works great. the picture is perfect. :)
on March 27, 2017
Thank you.
on October 30, 2015
For anyone reading this and considering purchasing this bluray set, there is an audio glitch in one of the episodes. The Japanese AND English audio in this scene are out of sync with the animation. Viz is currently 'looking in' to what the issue is and there is no word on whether they would replace the disc or not. It is only reported happening in one scene of episode 80 so if this bugs you, I would advise you hold off until Viz mentions a replacement program or not.
3 people found this helpful
|11 Comment|Report abuse
on March 6, 2016
I just finishing watching part 2, and it still is very good! I like the new english dubbing on the characters. The animation is still.great, it still is one of my favourite anime series. I can't wait for season 3 blu-ray set.