HPC Deals Echo Spot countdown boutiques-francophones Introducing Fire 7 tablet, starting at $59.99 WFM TubShroom Kindle Paperwhite sports

TOP 1000 REVIEWERon June 8, 2016
This is really compact, and so light, so much that I can attach it to my drones. It gives clear and sharp videos and or Pictures.

As per the WiFi... It synched quickly and I received sharp view on my iPhone6. It reached further than suggested.

A lot of attachments are included. The description is kind of unclear and it made me believe that the battery was not included, but it is included.
I ordered the cam on Monday morning along with the sd card and a charger with 2 batteries and today, Wednesday, it all came in; nice to be a Prime customer. Thank you Amazon.ca
review image
on October 3, 2016
I've had this for a while now and unfortunately couldn't use it much, but I love the small size and vibrant pink color and that it comes with many mounts included. I bought a set of extra mounts though, as well as 2 extra batteries and a 32 GB micro SD card. All of those extras were really cheap, but there are so many, it gets confusing and I would have to decide which mounts to take with me on my upcoming vacation.
As far as I could see the picture quality is good, but I will have to check if I can get rid of the fish eye effect somehow. Sound is okay and Wifi function is really handy. I don't know what they mean with "upgrade version", maybe the wifi is the upgrade.
I have yet to test it with the cell phone app, which I will do next month on my vaca, really looking forward to test it underwater and off road too!
So far I'm glad I didnt spend $200 more on a GoPro.

Update: I finally tested it on my vacation, the quality of photos and videos are great! Used it under water, during elephant riding etc. I didn't fill up the 32GB even with long videos. The only minus is that it doesn't catch sounds when in the protective case (so almost all the time), unless it's very loud.
on February 19, 2016
Product arrived within a week, nicely packaged. Wasn't sure if it would be the real deal, but after some testing, it works very well, syncs to iphone app, very good quality! Surprised how well this takes pictures and videos in low light. Lots of attachments and mounts .Deffinately a good choice over the gopro!
on May 16, 2016
Question? Il est écrit dans les spécifications:à video resolution- 1920*1080@60FPS 1920*1080@30FPS 1080*720@120FPS.
Sauf que dans la caméra l'option 1920*1080@60FPS n'y est pas. S'agit il seulement d'une mise a jours ou la camera vendu avec ses spécifications n'est pas la bonne?
on March 13, 2016
Quick delivery, package not damaged, great price. First time buyer but won't be my last. Great experience.
on September 29, 2016
This cam is sweet, and just what I need for my own pleasure.... got 1 day before suppose shipping...
on November 3, 2016
Great Toy!!! Thanks
on August 15, 2016
Good product,got my camera in two days which included Sunday.would definitely order from seller again.keep up the good work😁
on September 1, 2017
Bon prix et bonne qualitée!
on July 26, 2016
Great Quality !!! Super fast delivery!