countdown boutiques-francophones Beauty Furniture Kindle Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools

on December 30, 2016
I returned the phone as it was a Chinese model that was not covered under warranty. Needless to say I was not satisfied in any way. You should make sure the customer is better informed before spending $1000 on something they will not be happy with.
on November 2, 2016
Amazing cell phone. Ships with a European charger and adaptor. Fast fast shipping. Only wrinkle was that there were import charges at delivery that were not posted when buying. Great experience and good price overall.
on March 23, 2017
Satisfied
on June 20, 2017
Came in on time and product is new and perfect. Just work gently and have fun! Prompt delivery and super service. Great value and looks great it appears like it will meet our needs well. I am very fond of. Beyond my imagination, I think it might be bad. But when I received, I am very satisfied.Great product, most people do not believe I'm in the Amazon at such a low price to buy it.
on July 22, 2016
Excellent buy. I love the dual Sim functionality. Product is authentic and shipping was speedy.
on January 18, 2017
Very nice phone. This is the second one I bought. I gave the first one to my sister. Hard to find a decent case for it though.
on May 16, 2016
I love it; the best smart phone on the market!! My 2 sims are nicely seated inside and functioning as expected.
on July 9, 2016
As expected very good phone ...... Good customer service new phone
on May 11, 2016
Great gift for friend in Asia that needed Dual SIM
on October 28, 2016
The product arrived on time. It's a great phone.