Echo Dot countdown boutiques-francophones Introducing Fire 7 tablet, starting at $59.99 Beauty Furniture Kindle Paperwhite sports Tools

on October 21, 2017
Arrived earlier than expected, however I had major concerns when I saw that the seal on the box had already been broken. I also had some concerns as it was a South Asian phone, but it ended up working with my Canadian SIM. Phone is good, authentic. Been using it for two weeks and never came across any issues yet.
on March 23, 2017
Satisfied
on December 30, 2016
I returned the phone as it was a Chinese model that was not covered under warranty. Needless to say I was not satisfied in any way. You should make sure the customer is better informed before spending $1000 on something they will not be happy with.
on November 2, 2016
Amazing cell phone. Ships with a European charger and adaptor. Fast fast shipping. Only wrinkle was that there were import charges at delivery that were not posted when buying. Great experience and good price overall.
on May 11, 2016
Great gift for friend in Asia that needed Dual SIM
on July 22, 2016
Excellent buy. I love the dual Sim functionality. Product is authentic and shipping was speedy.
on January 18, 2017
Very nice phone. This is the second one I bought. I gave the first one to my sister. Hard to find a decent case for it though.
on May 16, 2016
I love it; the best smart phone on the market!! My 2 sims are nicely seated inside and functioning as expected.
on July 9, 2016
As expected very good phone ...... Good customer service new phone
on June 20, 2017
Came in on time and product is new and perfect. Just work gently and have fun! Prompt delivery and super service. Great value and looks great it appears like it will meet our needs well. I am very fond of. Beyond my imagination, I think it might be bad. But when I received, I am very satisfied.Great product, most people do not believe I'm in the Amazon at such a low price to buy it.