countdown boutiques-francophones Beauty Pets Kindle Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools

on October 28, 2016
Après un mois, je peux dire que c'est un excellent cellulaire. Il me reste pratiquement toujours 40% de pile a la fin de la journée, mais je peux facilement la vider en une journée si je joue a des jeux ou regarde des vidéos en streaming comme sur Netflix ou Youtube. C'est le meilleur cellulaire que j'ai eu.

After one month, I could say that is an amazing phone. Finishing the day with 40% battery left, but I can easily drain the battery before the end of the day if I play games or watch streaming videos like Netflix or Youtube. Best phone I've ever have yet.
on December 30, 2016
I returned the phone as it was a Chinese model that was not covered under warranty. Needless to say I was not satisfied in any way. You should make sure the customer is better informed before spending $1000 on something they will not be happy with.
on November 2, 2016
Amazing cell phone. Ships with a European charger and adaptor. Fast fast shipping. Only wrinkle was that there were import charges at delivery that were not posted when buying. Great experience and good price overall.
on July 22, 2016
Excellent buy. I love the dual Sim functionality. Product is authentic and shipping was speedy.
on December 16, 2016
It is the real deal, I was slightly worried after reading the comments, but when I finally received the package I was very happy with my purchase.
on January 18, 2017
Very nice phone. This is the second one I bought. I gave the first one to my sister. Hard to find a decent case for it though.
on May 16, 2016
I love it; the best smart phone on the market!! My 2 sims are nicely seated inside and functioning as expected.
on July 9, 2016
As expected very good phone ...... Good customer service new phone
on May 11, 2016
Great gift for friend in Asia that needed Dual SIM
on October 28, 2016
The product arrived on time. It's a great phone.