countdown boutiques-francophones Cold and Flu Shop home Kindle Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store Tools Honest

Showing 1-1 of 1 reviews(5 star). Show all reviews
on November 30, 2016
Confessions is one of the most fun party games I have played. If you like Cards Against Humanity or Telestrations After Dark, I suggest picking this one up.

It's a simple bluffing game. You read a card prompt and tell a story, giving as many or as few details as you want. The other players guess if you're telling the truth or a lie. The genius? The card prompts range from hilarious to fantastically awkward. Thanks to Confessions, not only did I learn that my brother in law likes to sniff his fingers after he scratches his butt, I learned he once put his dick in a shampoo bottle and had to go to the hospital to have it removed. The bottle, not his dick.

I am a 30-year-old woman. I like to think I have superior bladder control. But here's my Confession: This game made me laugh so hard I damn near peed my pants.

5 stars