countdown boutiques-francophones Eco Friendly Cleaning and Care home Kindle sports Tools

Showing 1-3 of 3 reviews(5 star). See all 3 reviews
on July 23, 2017
Awesome price , shipping and quality
on November 30, 2016
Confessions is one of the most fun party games I have played. If you like Cards Against Humanity or Telestrations After Dark, I suggest picking this one up.

It's a simple bluffing game. You read a card prompt and tell a story, giving as many or as few details as you want. The other players guess if you're telling the truth or a lie. The genius? The card prompts range from hilarious to fantastically awkward. Thanks to Confessions, not only did I learn that my brother in law likes to sniff his fingers after he scratches his butt, I learned he once put his dick in a shampoo bottle and had to go to the hospital to have it removed. The bottle, not his dick.

I am a 30-year-old woman. I like to think I have superior bladder control. But here's my Confession: This game made me laugh so hard I damn near peed my pants.

5 stars
on February 26, 2017
If you like Cards Against Humanity you will LOVE this game! Make sure you play with some open minded people that you don’t mind sharing some revealing details of your life with. The scoring system is easy to understand and well thought out, not overly complicated like some games. You can definitely play it over and over again as there are lots of cards to choose from. Can’t wait to play it again!
review image review image review image