HPC Deals Echo Spot countdown boutiques-francophones Introducing Fire TV Stick Basic Edition WFM TubShroom Kindle Paperwhite sports

Customer reviews

on March 8, 2017
As one of the athletes that train under Riley, I can say that this works! He is a very dedicated man and puts much dedication into his workouts to make sure you are getting the most bang for your buck. Tried, tested and true you will get results you didn't think was possible. Well worth the buy and well worth your time!
3 people found this helpful
on March 10, 2017
My son and I get to train with Riley and team on and off during the year. The best thing about these workouts are they are fun and engaging. An athlete at any level can participate, be motivated by the group yet still keep up and progress at your own pace. You can take the workout with you to the playground down the street, to the cottage or on vacation. The workouts are simple enough to share and participate with the rest of the family, and highly effective. Its helped our friends become world class spartan racers, given my 13 year old son and I an opportunity to train together, and turned him from bookish to a beast... and starting quarterback. Highly effective fun workouts. Thanks Riley!
on March 14, 2017
If you can't join Conviction Fitness workouts, this book is still a good second best to help you with Obstacle Course Racing (OCR). Luckily, I am able to make it to be a part of Riley's team and workouts. It has changed me in many ways. My strength, endurance, confidence, health. I still have so much to learn and improve on but that is why this works. It is lifestyle not a fad diet or workout. Wanting to overcome or improve on workouts makes this addicting. The added bonus of being on the actual team is exactly how Riley describes it - we've become a family. So if you want a glimpse into what OCR training is and a guide to it with workouts that work... pick up this book. And if local to Regina area... I'd also recommend checking out his workouts.
on March 9, 2017
Riley is a wonderful coach full of knowledge about fitness, nutrition, proper form, stretching and recovery. He never pushes you beyond your limits but rather starts you at where he feels your safe limit is and helps you continue to get stronger and better. After training with him, you will not believe what your body is capable of!
This book is packed full of knowledge and thourough explanations of many of the excersices the athletes have done. You can't go wrong with buying it! It's worth every dollar and all 5 stars!!
on March 8, 2017
Like Riley I'm busy with Family and work, and his style of training has transformed these old bones into an OCR athlete with loads of energy to play with the kids and plenty left in the tank to run a 10k #ReEnergized
on March 7, 2017
Great read...some fantastic workouts and in-depth explanations to get anyone prepared for obstacle course racing!
2 people found this helpful
on March 1, 2017
I highly recommend this book. The workouts are amazing!