countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more scflyout Pets All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools Registry

Denomination: 10|Design Name: print_generic|Change
Price:$0.15

TOP 500 REVIEWERon May 22, 2016
The perfect gift, because you can use it to buy anything on Amazon! I liked that it was emailed to me and I could print it, I
didn't have to wait for it to be mailed to me. I also enjoyed customizing the picture and message.
on January 15, 2012
I gave a canadian gift certificate to a Kindle lover thinking that the gift could be used for electronic books. I was a little mortified when the person told me that he couldn't use the gift for electronic books as the Kindle can only be filled with the American gift certificate. Oops! I guess that he will use the money on other items but I am disappointed that my gift was not as appreciated as it would have been had I known that the Canadian gift certificates cannot be used for the Kindle. I think that it should be noted in significant lettering that this is the case especially now that so many people are using the electronic books.....
0Comment| 107 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 24, 2012
The service I received was awesome. I had mistakenly bought gift cards from Amazon.ca to give as gifts to buy books for Kindle. Once I realized that they could not be used for this, I contact Amazon.ca and the cards were immediately cancelled and my money refunded. Thank you so much for your prompt service. I then purchased gift certificates from Amazon.com and everyone is very happy. Thank you again.
on January 14, 2012
I bought this gift card for my mom as a Christmas gift so she could buy books for her kindle. I was very disappointed to find out that you can not purchase kindle books with amazon.ca gift cards and can only do so with amazon.com cards. I feel it is very poor customer service that the gift cards are not interchangeable and that you can't buy kindle books with the amazon.ca cards.
on April 26, 2012
If you are buying this gift certificate for an electronic book. It won't work....big big big disappointment ! Find another gift if it's your intent!
on July 12, 2016
Delivered fast via email. However code is not included in the email. I have to open the pdf file that Amazon sent to me and type the code manually. That's a little inconvenient. Other than that everything works well. I think I would buy E-mail delivery gift card next time.
on April 13, 2011
I followed the links on your website to purchase a gift card which could be redeemed for a kindle. When my sister tried to use it to purchase a book for her kindle, the gift card was refused. Gift cards should be good for ANYTHING on amazon.ca and I'm very upset that she was unable to use her card for its intended purpose. I found the entire experience very frustrating.
on January 14, 2012
I think it is ridiculous that you cannot purchase a kindle book with an Amazon.ca gift certificate. What is the point? Many people now own Kindles.
on March 24, 2011
I purchased a gift card a family member to buy books on tier Kindle. Found out after he redeemed the card that gift cards from amazon.ca are not usable to buy Kindle books. Amazon should make that front and center when purchasing gift cards.
on October 18, 2011
I purchased this gift certificate so the recipient could buy books for her kindle. It was only able to be used for physical merchandise, not e-books and this was not clear in the details of the gift certificate.