HPC Deals Video Games Echo countdown boutiques-francophones Smart Home Holiday Treats Gift Guide All-new Kindle Paperwhite sgg18 htl18

January 7, 2017
I loved this book! It fits in the category that I like to call "quick reads", always a good find, and the story scared me silly! Although I must admit I saw the ending coming (I remembered the sorceress O'Shannon's warning that the demons could take on any form) it was still a satisfactory conclusion to a tale of horror which saw the cast of characters running for their lives. I particularly liked the author's introduction that made the story appear to be a real report of the events that transpired. Let me just add: don't read this book in the dark! I'm really glad to have been offered a chance to read this story in return for an honest review; its one of the best books I have recently read and I look forward to the next instalment.
One person found this helpful
0Comment Report abuse Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product that you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select
6. Selecting the displayed item will insert text that looks like this: [[ASIN:014312854XHamlet (The Pelican Shakespeare)]]
7. When your review is displayed on Amazon.com, this text will be transformed into a hyperlink, such as:Hamlet (The Pelican Shakespeare)

Product Details