Echo Spot countdown boutiques-francophones Introducing Fire 7 tablet, starting at $59.99 WFM Furniture Kindle Paperwhite Love_Simon Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools

on June 18, 2001
While the first CDs I ever got were Throwing Copper by Live, Smash by The Offspring, and Vitalogy by Pearl Jam, I never actually knew what the hell punk was. Sure, like everybody else, I knew songs like "I Wanna Be Sedated", but I didn't know about punk at all until fall last year. Then I was introduced to big time punk bands like Dropkick Murphys, Bad Religion, and RANCID. The very first time I heard the CD, I found myself singing along to "Roots, Radicals", doing all those uniquely masculine motions known as air guitar to every song, and realizing that Limp Bacon is not a real musical band, just like N*Sync.... Wes Borland, I'll take Lars Frederiksen any day!
This album is easily the crowning achievement of Rancid's career. After all, it's sold something like 8 million copies...for punk? Eesh! That's like superstardom! But it is deserved stardom. With great ska-punk hooks, very catchy lyrics, and songs that don't express mindless rage like the aggro rap-rock... scene does these days, ...And Out Come the Wolves is far and away my favorite sing-along punk experience. Buy this CD (or burn it...it's cheaper!) now, plug in and enjoy. I guarantee even non-punk fans will love this, and possibly be converted to the "other side" as I was.
*If you're already an established punker, then check out Lars Frederiksen ... another addicting album.*
|0Comment|Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product that you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select
6. Selecting the displayed item will insert text that looks like this: [[ASIN:014312854XHamlet (The Pelican Shakespeare)]]
7. When your review is displayed on Amazon.com, this text will be transformed into a hyperlink, such as:Hamlet (The Pelican Shakespeare)

Product Details