countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more scflyout home All-New Kindle sports Tools

5.0 out of 5 stars I love my running belt fromRunBaby!, Aug. 31 2015
This review is from: Running Waist Pack/ Runners Belt - Perfect for Sports, Travelling & Outdoor Activities. Great For Smart Phones, Keys & Wallets. Sleek and Discreet Design, Easy to Conceal - 100% Guaranteed (Misc.)
When I first received this product the first thing I noticed was the packaging; not in a clunky box, but in a protective envelope, I was impressed. Then I opened it up and since then I can truly say, this running belt by RunBaby is a fantastic quality product. It works perfectly and is useable for just about anything. It has a string with clip for your keys, which comes in very handy. Also, very stretchable, you put everything into the pocket and go do whatever, run or whatever comes along. It is amazingly comfortable to wear, and fit my iPhone 6 without any difficulties. Now I need some Bluetooth headphones and life will be perfect.

I do not hesitate to recommend the Running Belt from RunBaby.

Disclaimer: I received this product for free or for a reduced price in exchange for my honest and unbiased review.

Customer Discussions

We're sorry, this discussion has been removed.

Return to the Amazon home page