Echo Dot countdown boutiques-francophones Introducing Fire 7 tablet, starting at $59.99 WFM Furniture Kindle Paperwhite Explore the Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools

on September 11, 2012
This book is truly amazing!
I have waited a long time for a book like this because I now have the tools (with pictures) necessary to make some of the amazing deserts that I grew up having. I never wanted to attempt any of them before, fearing that they were far too complicated and once completed, would certainly ruin my childhood memories.
Well, that has all changed now! I am ready to head into the kitchen with confidence and a copy of ”Grace’s Sweet Life” under my arm, knowing that my deserts will rival those that I remember eating as a kid with a huge appetite!
I think I’m going to start simple; order the pizzelle maker and make some pizzelles like the ones my Nanny used to put in my lunch, followed perhaps by the Italian meringue.
Thanks so much Grace, for putting such an awesome book together and sharing your recipes with the world.
What's this?

What are product links?

In the text of your review, you can link directly to any product offered on To insert a product link, follow these steps:
1. Find the product that you want to reference on
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select
6. Selecting the displayed item will insert text that looks like this: [[ASIN:014312854XHamlet (The Pelican Shakespeare)]]
7. When your review is displayed on, this text will be transformed into a hyperlink, such as:Hamlet (The Pelican Shakespeare)