countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Furniture All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports tools Registry

5.0 out of 5 stars An awesome historical,action epic of a film, March 29 2009
This review is from: Braveheart (Widescreen) [Import] (DVD)
As I said before, I love a historical film...hmm...because after watching the movie, you can research online or in a book, and compare differences between the film and what really happen back then. I had watched this film, and I thought it was an awesome historical,action epic of a film. And also the musical score is the best James Horner score I had ever heard since the animated film An American Tail.

This film about the historical, boyhood-to-manhood, account of the legendary Scot, William Wallace, who gained recognition when he came to the forefront of the First War of Scottish Independence by opposing Edward I of England (or Edward the Longshanks), befriend and abetted a claimant to the Scottish throne, Robert the Bruce. And subsequently abetted (and enamored) by Edward's daughter-in-law Princess Isabelle...WHAT?! I always thought he's was always faithful to Murron MacClannough, even when she died! The film instantly became a favorite among people, and won 5 Oscars including Best Picture of 1995.

Customer Discussions

We're sorry, this discussion has been removed.

Return to the Amazon home page

Review Details