countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more scflyout Pets All-New Kindle Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports tools Registry

5.0 out of 5 stars Yummy!, Jan. 7 2009
This review is from: The Golden Book of Chocolate: Over 300 Great Recipes (Hardcover)
Now, let me start by saying, I am one of the most picky adult eaters in all of north america.

When i first opened the book I found 3 exellent sounding recipes...so i bought it. When i got it home and got a better look at it...OMG. Discounting the Savory dishes, I will eat almost everyting in this book...a real find. All of the recipes are simple designs, with easy to follows instruction. Every recipe in the book has a picture (which makes it very easy to get a good idea of the recipes), which i love. The savory recipes, thought not my taste(and as i said i am picky, extremly picky), seem to impress my family. I have never come across a book on here or in a book store that would encourage me to right a review in any format. But this book is just so, simply beautiful, that i felt it deserved it. Everyone who loves baking/cooking and loves chocolate should not bypass this book. Definalty my best find in a while. Enjoy!

Customer Discussions

We're sorry, this discussion has been removed.

Return to the Amazon home page

Review Details