Mama Bear Video Games Echo countdown boutiques-francophones WFM All-new Kindle Paperwhite sports

on October 28, 2017
This is one of the easiest five-star grades I have given. <b>Margaret Wise Brown's</b> writing, description, and story are as good and compelling as <b>Anne Mortimer's</b> artwork; a rarity. We appreciate stories for a variety of reasons and children's books highlight different things. The most pleasurable element in the seasonal “<b>A Pussycat's Christmas</b>”, is that these two ladies certainly know cats well. There are no tiring stereotypes about lazy or indifferent felines. This kitty is hands-on like my own and even in 1949: here is a family who let their cat out for a jaunt but wanted her to share their life inside the home.

My immediate, joyous reaction derives from this cat sharing all the Christmas excitement: preparations, celebratory atmosphere, temporary attractions with which to be amused. No one wants ornaments broken, nor to accuse pets of being uncaring about belongings. However I know my babies can't resist batting Christmas balls off of our tree! Not to break them for the cacophonous sound, like this cat did but for the thrill of zooming them across the floor, like hockey pucks. We find some under furniture throughout the year. They just can't resist Christmas balls.

<b>Margaret</b> is a treasure and <b>Anne</b> is an astonishing talent. I seized upon “<b>A Pussycat's Christmas</b>”. How well it is geared to me! <b>Anne's</b> drawings are true to life, expressing a flourish of spunkiness as well as peace, and brimming with love and care. I adore this artist and would marvel at all her work. I feel affection, gazing at her cat faces and dearly-astute kitty positions. Those sharp, powerful eyes look real and <b>Anne</b> effects such perfect, familiar snowy backgrounds; they practically crackle. I know well, precious kitty faces peering from kitchen chairs! What a book, that I cannot possibly choose a favourite drawing.
0Comment Report abuse Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product that you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select
6. Selecting the displayed item will insert text that looks like this: [[ASIN:014312854XHamlet (The Pelican Shakespeare)]]
7. When your review is displayed on Amazon.com, this text will be transformed into a hyperlink, such as:Hamlet (The Pelican Shakespeare)

Product Details