Echo Spot fd18 boutiques-francophones Introducing Fire 7 tablet, starting at $59.99 WFM Furniture Kindle Paperwhite Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store fd18 Tools

on December 30, 2011
So, I recieved my xbox today, first one I ever got, when you open the box you can tell that this is going to be a fun machine, the look and graphics are amazing. I already have downloaded a game from the xbox live arcade (you get a free month of live for this purchase), and bought a game. The 4gb advertised is more like 2.9gb after the formatting and operating system.

However, I found a 16gb flash drive laying around my house, I plugged it in to my xbox, formated it, and got 14gb's of more space. (XBOX ONLY ALLOWS UP TO 16GB FLASH DRIVES) Bumping the space from 2.9gb to 16.9gb of space which is alot considering that the average game without addons is 30mb, which gives you plenty of space. However, not all flash drives work with the 360, you have to plug them in format them then it will tell you if it works. I will add a product link for the 16gb flash drive I used which I am super happy with. 16gb Duracell Capless Usb This USB is amazing and gives you 14gb on the xbox (xbox takes some for settings)

There is also a certified 8gb one made by sandisk. I have never tried it, but it looks more expensive than this one.

It's a really great system to play on, and so easy to set up.

I would recommend to anyone.
6 people found this helpful

2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select
6. Selecting the displayed item will insert text that looks like this: [[ASIN:014312854XHamlet (The Pelican Shakespeare)]]
7. When your review is displayed on Amazon.com, this text will be transformed into a hyperlink, such as:Hamlet (The Pelican Shakespeare)

Product Details