Mama Bear Echo countdown boutiques-francophones Introducing Fire TV Stick Basic Edition WFM InterDesign Kindle Paperwhite pd18

on March 24, 2013
I think this is my first ebook. I love books but space is becoming an issue. It was an experiment. No steamy cover lying around the house is kind of a bonus.
I found it an escape to a sensual dreamland - I like the charachters I can really relate to as they draw me into the story totally, and the ones that are dreamy, part of the fantasy. The story is fun...the suspense makes me turn the page to discover what happens, and not just skip to the next steamy bit!!
Great read to simply enjoy and get into an erotic headspace - which is what I want from a novel like this and my erotic headspace is not that easy to fire up - better be a bit spicy - and the sex scenes are great. I need this kind of exiting relaxation in my life. Looking forward to more!!
Think I will buy a hard copy for an friend who is also likes this kind of fiction and introduce her - imagine some of these limited prints especially if you get a whole series might be worth something some day.
0Comment Report abuse Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product that you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select
6. Selecting the displayed item will insert text that looks like this: [[ASIN:014312854XHamlet (The Pelican Shakespeare)]]
7. When your review is displayed on Amazon.com, this text will be transformed into a hyperlink, such as:Hamlet (The Pelican Shakespeare)

Product Details