Top positive review
Great for any activity - depending on the lense
August 2, 2017
I'm not big on these types of glasses usually. I'm pretty picky with how they fit. However, I was impressed with how comfortable these are. I purchased them for my truck when I'm doing highway driving. Since the highway is 5 hours South one way and 5 hours North the other way, I have the pleasure of having the sun in my face the whole time unless I drive in the dark.
Some of the shades are better for certain things than others. While I like how the multi colored ones look, in busy areas like being downtown, or at a fair ground, or highway driving, I wouldn't advise them. The different colors can cause an illusion of shifting colors and may pull your attention away. I recommend the solid color lenses instead for higher risk activities like biking and driving.
- Looks nice. "cool" if you will
- Fits my face well. Doesn't hurt my ears after long uses.
- 5 lenses to choose from, perfect for any situation
- hard shell travel case included with room for everything
- Multi colored lenses caused weird illusions for me while in busy areas (shifting colors looked like movement) and was distracting while driving and reading signs
Overall happy with the purchase. I bought two pairs, one for driving and one for my friend who is a lawn mower driver who is wears them for up to 8 hours a day. He loves them and hasn't had any issues and both pairs are still going strong.