uxcell 10 x 34MM Alligator Clip Clamp Test Testing Probe
|Price:||CDN$ 3.97 FREE SHIPPING.|
- Product Name: Alligator Clip; Application: Testing Work
- Metal Clip Size: 3.4 x 0.5 x 0.8cm / 1.3" x 0.2" x 0.3" (L*W*H)
- Tip Width: 0.3cm / 0.1"; Color: Clip: Silver Tone; Boots: Black & Red
- Material: Clip: Metal; Boots: Soft Plastic; Total Weight: 19.9g
- Package: 10pcs x Alligator Test Clip
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Alligator clips can be used in electrical or laboratory electric testing work. Alligator clips are frequently used in school physics laboratories to quickly and cheaply assemble circuits. They are useful for connecting components to wires. Alligator clips can be used as miniature clamps to hold parts together for gluing and wires together for soldering. Easy for installation and for use with the insulation plastic boots covered.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com